Learn everything you need to know about renting out a home in the City of Seattle, including all relevant Federal, State and local laws. Best practices for efficient operations will also be discussed. This four-hour workshop will include the following segments:
- Getting Ready to Rent RRIO, building standards, setting policies, and more.
- Finding a Tenant First-in-Time, fair housing, criminal history, and more.
- Signing the Rental Agreement Move in fees, Rental Agreement rules, using the lease form, and more.
- Working with Tenants Roommate rules, best practices and notices to enforce terms, notices to increase rent/change rules, and more.
- Managing Move Outs Just Cause, Notice of Intent to Sell, Winter Eviction Ban, Notice Periods, Security Deposit Accounting, and more.
RHAWA Members: Attend unlimited seminars for 12 months with one of our class pass options. Learn more here.
This session is offered ONLINE only. After class, all participants will receive a link to recorded session and downloadable materials for review.
All written, presented and recorded content provided by RHAWA for this course are for the use of the participants enrolled in the course. Copyrighted course content may not be further disseminated.
Formal legal advice and review is recommended prior to selection and use of this information. RHAWA does not represent your selection or execution of this information as appropriate for your specific circumstance. The material contained and represented herein, although obtained from reliable sources, is not considered legal advice or to be used as a substitution for legal counsel.