2023 PNW Property & Innovations TRENDS Conference
ONSITE at the Seattle Convention Center
Seattle Convention Center705 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101
The annual TRENDS conference and tradeshow offers something for everyone within the rental housing industry including independent owners, property managers and other professionals who support housing providers. This one-day conference, now in its 39th year has an average attendance of 1500, and is packed with valuable experiences for all!
- Attend your choice from dozens of workshops on rental operations, landlord-tenant laws, property investment and tax strategies ... everything you need to know to operate rental properties in Washington.
- Explore the tradeshow area featuring exhibits from up to 200 businesses and organizations that serve the rental property industry.
- Meet new people and build relationships with invaluable housing provider partners.
- Enjoy light snacks and boxed lunch included with registration.
- All for just $99 General Admission!
Live in-person at the Convention Center in Seattle!
TRENDS is co-owned by Instutute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Rental Housing Association of Washington (RHAWA) and Washington Landlord Asociation (WLA).