Manufactured Housing Forms
MHC Members have unlimited access to this extensive library of online forms, ensuring that you stay current with industry standards and laws.
RHAWA forms are tailored specifically to MHC laws unique to Washington, and updated as laws change, and are reviewed annually by an attorney with over 30 years of Manufactured Home landlord-tenant law experience.
Instructions: Forms may be printed and completed in writing, OR downloaded and completed via computer.
- Download form and save to your computer.
- Open with Acrobat Reader (Download free Acrobat Reader).
- Type into fillable fields and save/send/print completed documents.
Click to expand each section below. To access any form, you will be prompted to log into your member account. If you are not currently a member and would like access to this library of forms, please join as an MHC member.
- COVID-19 Late Payment Plan Request
The Late Payment Plan Request may be used if the renters ask to do payment plans for the rent.
- COVID-19 Rent Deferral Addendum
- COVID-19 Rent Deferral Addendum (Seattle)
The rent deferral forms are to allow your renters to pay less than the full rent, while acknowledging the remaining amount owed is due at a later date TBD.
- COVID-19 Tenant Invoice Statement
Many assistance programs require seeing a statement showing what the renter owes before receiving assistance.
- COVID-19 Tenant Request for Disaster Relief
The Request for Disaster Relief is a form you may use to request assistance from the state once that money is made available.
- 3-Day Notice to Terminate Tenancy***
- 3-Month Rent Increase Notice***
- 14-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Vacate***
- 20-Notice to Comply***
- Assignment of Rental Agreement
- Declaration of Service
- How a Notice Becomes an Eviction
- Maintenance Request Notice
- Notice of Mediation
- Notice to Comply (Alternate)***
- Occupancy Agreement
- Rent / Fee Invoice
- Tenant Complaint Notice
- Tenant's Payment Receipt
- Transfer in Ownership/Management Notice
***denotes form temporarily disabled due to Governor's rules under COVID-19 emergency orders.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact our Member Services Specialists.
RHAWA forms are copyrighted and are for member use only. Unauthorized use, publication or distribution is strictly prohibited. Formal legal advice and review is recommended prior to selection and use of any provided form. RHAWA does not represent your selection or execution of any form as appropriate for your specific circumstances. Rental owners / managers and tenants are each advised to seek independent legal advice on matters arising from use of any form. No representation is made as to the sufficiency or tax consequences from use of any form.