Manufactured Housing Forms
MHC Members have unlimited access to this extensive library of online forms, ensuring that you stay current with industry standards and laws.
RHAWA forms are tailored specifically to MHC laws unique to Washington, and updated as laws change, and are reviewed annually by an attorney with over 30 years of Manufactured Home landlord-tenant law experience.
Instructions: Forms may be printed and completed in writing, OR downloaded and completed via computer.
- Download form and save to your computer.
- Open with Acrobat Reader (Download free Acrobat Reader).
- Type into fillable fields and save/send/print completed documents.
Click to expand each section below. To access any form, you will be prompted to log into your member account. If you are not currently a member and would like access to this library of forms, please join as an MHC member.
- 3-Day Notice to Terminate Tenancy
- 3-Month Rent Increase Notice
- 14-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Vacate
- 20-Notice to Comply
- Assignment of Rental Agreement
- Declaration of Service
- How a Notice Becomes an Eviction
- How to Serve a Notice
- Maintenance Request Notice
- Notice of Mediation
- Notice to Comply (Alternate)
- Notice to Owner/Agent of Intent to Sell Home
- Occupancy Agreement
- Rent / Fee Invoice
- Tenant Complaint Notice
- Tenant's Payment Receipt
- Tenant's Termination of Tenancy Notice
- Transfer in Ownership/Management Notice
- Transient Storage Agreement (29 Day)
- Waiver of One-Year Rental Agreement for Manufactured Home Lot
***denotes form temporarily disabled due to Governor's rules under COVID-19 emergency order
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact our MHC Attorney Line.
RHAWA forms are copyrighted and are for member use only. Unauthorized use, publication or distribution is strictly prohibited. Formal legal advice and review is recommended prior to selection and use of any provided form. RHAWA does not represent your selection or execution of any form as appropriate for your specific circumstances. Rental owners / managers and tenants are each advised to seek independent legal advice on matters arising from use of any form. No representation is made as to the sufficiency or tax consequences from use of any form.