The Rental Housing Association of Washington represents nearly 5,000 independent rental owners, managers, investors, and vendor members across the State of Washington. We support the rental housing industry through advocacy, a high standard of ethics, education, research, products, and services. RHAWA strongly advocates that rental housing is a valuable asset to communities and provides grassroots mobilization for the purpose of advocating at the state and local level. RHAWA provides its members top-of-the-line education, forms, and resources to help protect their rental business.
RHAWA provides resources and advocacy to small to mid-size landlords across Washington. Our goal is to support members and the community in building a healthy housing economy for all.
- Excellence - We strive to be the best in everything we do.
- Innovation - We are creative in delivering value to our members in everything from services to products to processes.
- Integrity - We conduct ourselves honestly and ethically.
- Learning - We promote continuous skill and knowledge development.
- Respect - We treat others with the highest degree of dignity, equality and trust.
- Teamwork - We work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
Join RHAWA Today
RHAWA provides easy access to forms, advocacy, and education. Joining RHAWA helps you comply with laws and regulations to protect your rental housing business.
Learn More About RHAWA
Become a Member