HB 1332 Property Tax Deferral
- Suspends interest and penalties on property tax payments during the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) state of emergency and for 12 months thereafter.
- Directs that county treasures grant a deferral of property tax payments due in April 2021.
- Establishes the COVID-19 Property Tax Deferral Loan Account.
- Allows cities and counties to apply for loans from the COVID-19 Property Tax Deferral Loan Account.
- Scheduled for a Public Hearing in the House Finance Committee on January 26th at 1:30 pm
FOR MORE INFO.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to advocacy@RHAwa.org.