HB 1496 Capital Gains Tax - DEAD
VIEW HB 1496
- HB 1496 would impose a 7 percent tax on capital gains for the sale of real property, with the exception of a primary residence with a selling price of less than $5,000,000.
- The tax applies to earnings on capital gains worth over $200,000 for an individual, or $400,000 for couples who file jointly.
- This tax would be in addition to the federal capital gains tax.
- Scheduled for public hearing in the House Committee on Finance on Thursday, February 11th at 8:00 AM
Senn, Walen, Davis, Johnson, J., Ramel, Bergquist, Macri, Gregerson, Simmons, Sells, Peterson, Bateman, Berry, Lekanoff, Frame, Fitzgibbon, Duerr, Hackney, Slatter, Kirby, Thai, Chopp, Valdez, Riccelli, Pollet, Ormsby, Harris-Talley, Stonier
FOR MORE INFO.
- Visit our Advocacy Center for Calls to Action
- 2021 Legislative Session Bill Tracking
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to advocacy@RHAwa.org.