Washington Real Estate Fair Housing (6hr) - Part 3
CRE Clock Hour Certificate Available for licensed Real Estate Brokers.
This three-part, six-hour course will cover the historical and societal context of housing discrimination, legal framework intended to prevent housing discrimination, and steps to take to prevent housing discrimination. Brokers must complete all three sessions to meet the new state requirement for continuing education.
- Part 1. Historical and Societal Context (1 hour 30 minutes) | Thurs. 8/11, 2:00 – 3:30 PM
- Part 2. Legal Framework (2 hours) | Thurs. 8/18, 2:00 – 4:00 PM
- Part 3. Role of the Broker and Managing Broker (2 hours 30 minutes) | Thurs. 8/25, 2:00 – 4:30 PM
REGISTER HERE FOR THIS SESSION:
Part 3. Role of the Broker and Managing Broker
Instructor: Cory Brewer, Property Management Professional
- Discuss fair housing practices related to the role of the broker and managing broker and how to navigate common topics
- Discuss specific common unfair practices
- Understand financial assistance programs and connection to protected classes
- Navigating Complaints
RHAWA Members: Attend unlimited seminars for 12 months with one of our class pass options. Learn more here.
This session is offered ONLINE only. After class, all participants will receive a link to recorded session and downloadable materials for review.
All written, presented and recorded content provided by RHAWA for this course are for the use of the participants enrolled in the course. Copyrighted course content may not be further disseminated.
Formal legal advice and review is recommended prior to selection and use of this information. RHAWA does not represent your selection or execution of this information as appropriate for your specific circumstance. The material contained and represented herein, although obtained from reliable sources, is not considered legal advice or to be used as a substitution for legal counsel.
Members can subscribe to the Annual Class Pass with dues renewal. Contact dmyers@RHAwa.org for more information.
Event Cancellation and other policies https://www.rhawa.org/cancellation-policy.