OnDemand Class - Washington Landlord Essentials
Education | OnDemand Classes
Get up to speed quickly on the laws and best practices you should know before renting your property in Washington State. This Learning Path is made up of six classes. Each class includes a video recording of a live presentation plus dowloadable written materials and interactive practice scenarios.
- Effective Rental Operations (3-hour session)
- Washington Landlord-Tenant Law (3-hour session)
- Fair Housing Essentials (3-hour session)
- Local Laws (complete one or more):
- Expansion of Local Laws (2-hour session)
- Seattle Landlord-Tenant Law (3-hour session)
- Tacoma Rental Regulations (1-hour session)
Not yet approved for WA State RE License continuing education - anticipated in Dec. 2019.
Once activated you will have access to the Learning Path for 31 days.
Login to Purchase